Data protection policy
In compliance with these principles, our data protection policy is built and communicated in accordance with the applicable regulations, especially in relation to EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, regarding the protection of natural persons in regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and by which Directive 95/46/CE (hereinafter, RGPD) and Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
The firm has also adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the confidentiality, security and adequate treatment of personal data, avoiding its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations. , taking effective measures and complying, in any case, with the level of security appropriate to the level of the data processed. This work is carried out continuously, taking into account legislative or societal developments.
This policy may vary over time due to possible legislative changes or other business management reasons. Every time there is a change, it will be reflected, immediately, on the website, and the appropriate communications will be made, where appropriate.
Who is RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING of your data?
FRUTAS HERMANOS MONTES, S.A., with address at 28053 Madrid, Mercamadrid, Carretera de Villaverde a Vallecas, Nave D, position 23-25 N.I.F. A78224607. Telephone 34 917 85 01 01, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND CONSERVATION
We treat the information provided by our clients and other interested persons with the following purposes:
- PURPOSES OF A CONTRACTUAL NATURE, in relation to associates, suppliers, collaborators and employees, to carry out the management of the provision of the rights and obligations derived from the contractual relationship.
- PURPOSES BASED ON THE CONSENT OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: For information purposes in relation to activities and actions of the firm.
- PURPOSES BASED ON LEGITIMATE INTEREST, under the provisions of article 19 of the LOPDGDD (Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5) and article 6.1.f) of EU Regulation 2016/679.
The data is treated as RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT, when they are collected and processed by us.
The data is processed as DATA PROCESSOR, when the firm processes the data to provide a service to a third entity that is responsible for the data.
The personal data provided will be kept
- During the time required to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected, or for which the contractual relationship requires, including the time necessary, in accordance with applicable regulations, to comply with the relevant obligations and actions that may arise from it.
- As long as its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
being blocked when the first of the two events mentioned above occurs.
From that moment, it will be at the exclusive disposal of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations, in particular the data protection authorities, for the attention of the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the limitation period. of this. Once the aforementioned period has expired, the data will be deleted.
Profiling is not done.
As RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT, the legal basis for the treatment of your data is based on:
- In the contractual relationship and execution of the contract signed with us.
- In the event that you have expressly given your consent, the legal basis is said consent.
- In the legitimate interest, under article 19 of the LOGPGDD.
As MANAGER OF THE PROCESSING, it is up to the entity that has contracted us as a service provider, in its capacity as RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING, to establish the legitimacy and treatment model.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The data is communicated to our collaborators who perform services such as subcontractors, legal firms, collaborators in charge of the treatment. In these cases, the corresponding data processing contract is signed with the recipient, which is required by the General Data Protection Regulation.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
There are no international transfers of personal data. In the event of a possible transfer, the Company will implement the appropriate specific measures to guarantee an adequate level of protection of your personal data..
RIGHTS OF USERS
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are processing personal data that concerns them.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were. collected.
- In certain circumstances provided for in article 18 RGPD, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Interested parties may object to the processing of their data for marketing purposes, including profiling. The Foundation will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- By virtue of the right to portability, the interested parties have the right to obtain the personal data that concerns them in a structured format for common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another person in charge.
EXERCISE OF RGPD RIGHTS BY THE USER
By writing to the addresses indicated above.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided through the form is true, being obliged to communicate any modification of the same. Likewise, the User guarantees that the information provided corresponds to their real situation, that it is updated and accurate. In addition, the User undertakes to keep their data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may be caused to ZERTIOR, S.L. as the owner of the portal.
CLAIM BEFORE THE SPANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY
If you understand that the Foundation has not correctly resolved your request, you can go to request the guardianship of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, whose data can be consulted at www.agpd.es”
What categories of data do we process?
- Identification and location data.
- Information about your role or professional activity.
- Economic data.
Special categories of articles 9 and 10 of the RGPD can be treated. In these cases, the entity meets the requirements of articles 9 and 10, and the explicit consent is collected.
The data received or collected is necessary to fulfill the indicated purposes, and is treated confidentially in accordance with the privacy and security policies established by the firm.
The data received or collected are those necessary to fulfill the indicated purposes.
As RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT, the personal data that we process comes from the information that you provide us when you request services or resources, access our website, or establish any type of relationship with us, directly or indirectly.
As RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT, the data comes from the RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT, or we collect them for him during the provision of the service contracted with the RESPONSIBLE.